Intelligent communication for charging stations
We're seeing an increasing number of vehicles driving on our roads that are powered by electricity. These vehicles require a comprehensive and efficient charging infrastructure. Smart data transfer between the vehicle and charging station is an absolute must if we want to ensure that vehicles can be charged quickly and hassle-free. This is the only way to communicate charging states and customise charging speeds so that they match the battery equipment of the specific vehicle. This makes vehicle-to-grid communication especially important for high-speed charging with direct current as well as for combined charging systems (CCS).
Our solution: devolo dLAN Green PHY products
By offering devolo dLAN Green PHY products, we are providing a preconfigured module based on QCA7000 chipsets that is very versatile in how it can be used. Its hardware interfaces and extensive software development kit allow the devolo solution to be integrated into a wide variety of software environments with minimal development effort.
The module can even be used outside of e-mobility. It can be used as a Powerline solution in smart devices in order to connect them to the Internet of Things extremely quickly and efficiently.
dLAN Green PHY Module
- E-Mobility: Module for vehicle-to-grid communication for charging e-vehicles
- Internet of Things: Extensive application development kit including manual (https://github.com/devolo/dlan-greenphy-sdk)
- Rapid Prototyping: The module allows customer Powerline solutions to be developed for your prototypes
dLAN Green PHY eval board II
- Evaluation platform for the dLAN Green PHY modules over power, coaxial or twisted-pair cables
- Enables PLC-to-Ethernet bridging in the basic settings – that's how you get started with e-mobility without going to the effort of programming at the module
- 2 MikroElektronika Click Boards that can be integrated as a communication interface, sensor or actuator using an SDK